Search the forum,

Discuss Places Your Vans Been in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
Don't know if there is already a thread for this but just wondering if anyone else uses their van for leisure and holidays. I tow the caravan with mine so last August it ended up in the south of France and lake Garda. This year it's going down to Malaga, spain

image.jpeg image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

We drove to the Adriaric coast via Lake Garda a few years ago,
it was amazing!
We stayed 20 mins outside Venice in a place called Lido de Jesolo,
stayed in a caravan on the beach.
Drove the fast way there through France Switzerland, and drove the long way back, up and over the mountains!
Was incredible.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Krakow (Poland) stag do! I'd never driven abroad before. It was great and the beast survived!!!

wayne

TF
Reaction score
I drove from lake Garda back to Paris via mont blanc overnight and so I missed most of the scenery. Going back in a couple of years to tour that part of Europe so will have a better look then.

Reply to Places Your Vans Been in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen