Search the forum,

Discuss Paying to place business cards in shops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

Hi I am just running through some ideas before i do my course at NETT.
I wondered if anybody has used the business card holders that they have in Focus or Tesco and so on.
I would imaging they are expensive and you cant beat personal recomendations but are they worth a go.
Thanks in advance
Andy

T

Tulsa

Andy
If you check out WRT Group PLC Homebase Service Link it will give all relevant prices for advertising in both Homebase and Focus.Personally i think that it is quite inexpensive compared with the amount of business it could potentially provide. However Darren at NETT will spend a considerable amount of time on both advertising and self promotion,all of which is invaluable.Hope this helps. Tulsa

U

Ultimate Tiling

Just had a look at that, says £12-15 a week for a full service.
Sounds quite cheep if it makes phone ring.
I'm not doing anything untill i've been on the course, just interested at the moment.
Not long until course now anyway booked in on 27th May.

Reply to Paying to place business cards in shops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen