Search the forum,

Discuss Opinions needed...to brick or not to brick!? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

To brick or not to brick..that is the question lol..

I have some 150x600 porcelain tiles to do in a kitchen its only going to be 2 high on 3 walls and then the full wall on the hob/cooker wall..

Would the brick layout look wierd only going 2 high?

The tiles prob will have slight bows in them too....its a tough to decide...this is for me too so will see it everyday!

M

Martino

Well brick it ended up being. looks a lot better than anticipated!!..quick happy with it in fact..i will be uploading some pics over the weekend or next week once its all done!

A

AMtek

Could have tried 1/3 bond, same sort of effect but if they are bowed you wont end up with the highest point above the lowest point if that makes sense

Reply to Opinions needed...to brick or not to brick!? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen