Search the forum,

Discuss Old skool rave bbc radio 2 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I don’t mind most of the presenters of radio 2 but I can’t listen to Jeremy vine, he’s just out there to cause disagree with every caller and stir it up! I know that’s his job but annoying

D

Deleted member 49260

I don’t mind most of the presenters of radio 2 but I can’t listen to Jeremy vine, he’s just out there to cause disagree with every caller and stir it up! I know that’s his job but annoying

I don't even think he's any good, either at stirring, or controlling any fights that develop! why they don't just have a caller switch marked A OR B so people can't talk over each other I really don't know. Basically he's just inept, Vanessa Feltz standing in just cuts people off, so it's only Paddy O'Connell who has any clue at that job.

I see Jeremy Vine has had Crimewatch stopped, Points of View is finishing this week so perhaps the BBC have cottoned on he's crap?

Reply to Old skool rave bbc radio 2 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen