Search the forum,

Discuss Offer on Spirit levels in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

djg

If anyone's in the market for a new spirit level, I've seen some Stanley FatMax XLs on offer.

100cm £19.94 inc VAT
200cm £40.00 inc VAT
other sizes available
delivery £3.95

The F/M XL/Extremes are at the upper end of Stanleys range with 0.5mm/1m accuracy which is "guaranteed" for 10 years.

I don't wish to ignite a Stabila/Stanley/Fisco debate - I'm not recommending one over the other (I have Stabila and these Stanley levels and I've found them all to be good). What I would say is that they look good prices for the kit.

I did note they say XL not Extreme, so they may be slightly older stock.

To be found at BuyaParcel.com (again, not a recommendation, but I have used them without problem)

Enjoy.

Reply to Offer on Spirit levels in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen