Search the forum,

Discuss Next years Holiday. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

It is our 25th wedding anniversary next sept... So for something more relaxing and not hustle of hotels.. we have been looking at a Villa in Cyprus.. A previous customer of mine has this place near Coral bay and it is really nice.. own pool and private parking etc..

So there will 7 of us going..( Sons and GF's ) and me/missus and littlen..

Anyway some pics..:thumbsup:

89365_0.jpg

89365_1243778212778.jpg

89365_2.jpg

89365_1243778237013.jpg

89365_1243778280342.jpg

89365_1296764443559.jpg

Just got off the phone to the owner/customer and price was great.. so looks a deffo for next year..

D

doug boardley

looks great Dave, I'm sure you could squeeze us in there too!.......No??.....oh well, more caravanning for us then:thumbsup:

S

Stewart

Looks good Dave... The wife and I have done quite a few villa holidays in the past and find it one of the best ways to have time away

Created on iPhone.....

W

White Room

That is definitly up market, did'nt see a picture of a bar though so I won't be going:lol:

D

DHTiling

Looks good Dave... The wife and I have done quite a few villa holidays in the past and find it one of the best ways to have time away

Created on iPhone.....

My thoughts too... i cannot relax as much in a hotel.. this will be like home from home and full sky system as well and bang in the footy season..:)

S

Stewart

My thoughts too... i cannot relax as much in a hotel.. this will be like home from home and full sky system as well and bang in the footy season..:)

Getting better by the minute....

Created on iPhone.....

P

Perry

Dave what are the dates will have to check my diary to make sure I can make it -------yes it's free

Reply to Next years Holiday. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen