New

• Thread starter WayToGo
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 770
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss New in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:You've got 'a long way to go' but stick at it and you'll get there.

Timeless John:thumbsup:

W

WayToGo

I'm wrapping up a 2,800 sq. ft. tile floor, the remaing tile cuts in powder room will be going down today. Got one bathroom wall around bathtub to go. Then clean and grout. Any advice on cleaning the thinset (mortar) from tiles, got a bit messy, after the tile were set. Don't want any the mortar showing after I grout?
Where a good forum or advice to post this question too?

Many thank for the Welcomes :welcome:.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

:welcome:to the forum
try good old fashioned elbow grease or using cement away from lithofin

D

doug boardley

I'm wrapping up a 2,800 sq. ft. tile floor, the remaing tile cuts in powder room will be going down today. Got one bathroom wall around bathtub to go. Then clean and grout. Any advice on cleaning the thinset (mortar) from tiles, got a bit messy, after the tile were set. Don't want any the mortar showing after I grout?
Where a good forum or advice to post this question too?

Many thank for the Welcomes :welcome:.
if you post it in "Tiling Forum" you're sure to get replies:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen