Discuss new year same old rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
went to job today started kitchen walls unscrewing first socket all lights start flickering. every time i touched socket they did same. told customer to get sparky back as i wasnt messing with electrics. finished rest of walls and went to start in bathroom. load of extras to do so i asked for rest of tiles. i dont have any was the reply. trailed to tile shop only to be told they have changed supplier. matt white ties 2 different shades. got back to job customer gone out so couldnt ask her if tiles were ok. sod this i thought and got in van and left at 11. great start to new year :mad2:

wayne

TF
Reaction score
she wants me to use the new tiles. its for boxing in a bath and a inset shelf so im hoping it wont be too noticeable. she also chose every colour glass tile shiny and frosted for her border ( 20 odd colours) and 5 colours for bath side. i will try and post pics tomorrow night but me and posting pics dont get on:lol:

Reply to new year same old rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley