Search the forum,

Discuss New year resolutions for 2012. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Anyone got one or more they intend to implement..?

Not really got any... just hope 2012 is productive work wise..

S

Spud

new years resolutions for me will be to get fit again ,stick to not working weekends whenever possible ,join the TTA,get a new van and pay off my credit cards and overdraft ,so all pretty unrealistic LOL, lets see what the new year brings

U

user123

Oh, there is SO much I want to achieve, on all levels, personally, healthwise, financially, artistically,... the list goes on ...I'm an unfinished product! :lol:

T

Tonsoftiles

Spend more time on here and social networking, the way forward for businesses!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Noticed that, just thought Tonsoftiles was checking to see if he'd stuck to his resolutions :lol:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone got one or more they intend to implement..?

Not really got any... just hope 2012 is productive work wise..

My New Years resolution is to not pick up on minor chronological errors in other people's posts.... Ooops! Sorry... Broke it already :)

Reply to New year resolutions for 2012. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen