Search the forum,

Discuss New competition!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Oh.... I see.... Some people have suddenly forgotten how its done have they? How tricky can apple bobbing be???? for you old'uns maybe ;)

Ok, I'll take one for the team.... I'll pop a video up in the next few days........ If I really must :)

But if this takes off, it'll be hilarious
....Paul, I tip my hat to you! ;)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Last couple of months have been injury free which is unusual for me.
Even managed 3 back to back 3 splashies without cracking my nut once.
Can't help feeling I'm overdue a bad one !

T

Tile Shop

Well unless you do you haven't got a hope of winning your own competition :)

Unless you're just setting it up to laugh at other people, and if so, thats just mean!

But yeah, funny too :tonguewink:

I

Italy

Oh.... I see.... Some people have suddenly forgotten how its done have they? How tricky can apple bobbing be???? for you old'uns maybe ;)

Ok, I'll take one for the team.... I'll pop a video up in the next few days........ If I really must :)

But if this takes off, it'll be hilarious
no, google translator has forgotten how to spell in English ....:)

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

how many days can you go to work and leave your phone at home
how much does your work rate go up without it
we could name it cold turkey

Reply to New competition!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen