Discuss Nett discount offer in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi All
Darren here from Ne Tiling Training

I have decided to put a discount offer only on to all Tilers Forums members of 10% off any of our Tiling, Plastering or Plumbing courses booked by 20th December 2010
This will maybe help with any travelling costs or accomodation costs for people that need to travel from a distance to train with us.

A course is something you only are going to do once so you should choose your training centre and spend your money carefully and not just go to the cheapest or closest one to where you live

We have a great reputation because we deliver no nonsence fast track training, we are not saying we can make you a master tiler in a short time, but what we gaurentee we will do is give you the full understanding of how to do all aspects of the job correctly from backgrounds, materials to application, you will have this solid foundation to build your new career on whilst tiling in the real world as many prior of our learners have done

To take up this 10 % discount offer simply ring our office on 0191 4274529 and speak to tracey mentioning the tilers forums discounts

Best Regards
Darren :thumbsup:
www.learntotile.co.uk

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one Darren, I'll sticky this thread and email the members with the link to it. :)

Reply to Nett discount offer in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks