Search the forum,

Discuss Nett discount offer in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi All
Darren here from Ne Tiling Training

I have decided to put a discount offer only on to all Tilers Forums members of 10% off any of our Tiling, Plastering or Plumbing courses booked by 20th December 2010
This will maybe help with any travelling costs or accomodation costs for people that need to travel from a distance to train with us.

A course is something you only are going to do once so you should choose your training centre and spend your money carefully and not just go to the cheapest or closest one to where you live

We have a great reputation because we deliver no nonsence fast track training, we are not saying we can make you a master tiler in a short time, but what we gaurentee we will do is give you the full understanding of how to do all aspects of the job correctly from backgrounds, materials to application, you will have this solid foundation to build your new career on whilst tiling in the real world as many prior of our learners have done

To take up this 10 % discount offer simply ring our office on 0191 4274529 and speak to tracey mentioning the tilers forums discounts

Best Regards
Darren :thumbsup:
www.learntotile.co.uk

Reply to Nett discount offer in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen