Search the forum,

Discuss My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

well, yesterday while out I noticed the new transit sounded a bit lumpy, it’s been a bit lumpy for a few days but more so yesterday, so after pulling up to go in a shop I noticed it was pretty loud. I called my local garage who i trust who does all my work, managed to fit me in this morning to have a look at it, they diagnosed it.... bottom end knocking! So after some conversations with the garage I bought it off I’ve had it and myself recovered 100 miles to take it back and get a refund and get my old trusty van back!! What a day.
I’m now sinking a few Timmy Taylor’s landlord’s

Andy

F

Flintstone

2014 Lee, out of warranty by less than 3 months. Full Ford history, 83k miles. One of those things I guess, I feel like a load has lifted from my shoulders. Gonna chill for a few weeks with the old van and see how I feel about things

L

LM

2014 Lee, out of warranty by less than 3 months. Full Ford history, 83k miles. One of those things I guess, I feel like a load has lifted from my shoulders. Gonna chill for a few weeks with the old van and see how I feel about things
Your making a wise decision Andy.
I hope it works out for you, our our work vehicles are so crucial to our lively hoods. Good luck with it and keep us updated :)

G

GoneGuy

Gutted for you mate.
Might be worth getting one of these

5D93A979-DAEF-4239-BEC1-77BA3153C590.jpeg

Reply to My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen