Search the forum,

Discuss Mosic glass tiles to mixed MDF/Chipboard floor in bath room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi,
Im new to tiling and just about to start work on tiling my bathroom.On the floor am going to be using 2.5cm glass mosic tiles to cover 2sq meters.
However the floor with the lino removed is MDF and chipboard.
Ive been looking at different adhesives on-line but could not find anything specific to this so im still perplexed as to what i should do.
Could some one give me advice on what adhesive i should use and if i require any additive/bonding agent and what grout would be best which is in white.
It would also be help full if these items come in sizes which would not leave me with loads of un-used material as its only a small size.
Cheers

Reply to Mosic glass tiles to mixed MDF/Chipboard floor in bath room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.