Search the forum,

Discuss Mobile Contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

My contract has come up for renewel on the mobile with vodafone.

What do you reckon to the new offer;

700 minutes, 250 texts per month (don't text alot anyway) and free internet and a new phone, the samsung one which can dropped with no damaged.
For £20 a month for a 2 year contract.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

very few are doing 12 month contracts the now,my upgrade is with 3,£22 per month(18 months)
750 anytime mins
free 3-3 mins
unlimited texts
50mins of videocalls
unlimited uk browsing

C

Colour Republic

I'm trying to move away from Vodafone, i've grown tired of jumping through hoops to buck their computer system just so I can get the best deals as a 'New' customer, i've been with them for a long as I can remember and it means nothing to them.:thumbsdown:

I won't even bore you with the ins and outs of it all but safe to say i'm peeved

Vodafone has always been the most expensive network but i've paid it because they had the best signal down here but not anymore.

These 18-24 month contracts are just crazy, I'm moving to o2 on a business tariff where it is still a 24 month contract but you can upgrade after 12 months.

Your offer does sound good value though:thumbsup:

S

stevee

ive been on contract with 3 for over 5 years, in may i got a free upgrade £15 a month

18 months 500 mins ,steve

F

faithhealer

I'm out of contract and (sort of) looking about. Almost need a screwdiver to slide my old phone open with all the grit in it!

R

Richardk

Its just my personal opinion but the customer service at Carphonewarehouse is utterly appalling. You're better off going direct to the phone company. I've been with O2 online for years and its been fine.

M

mikethetile

ive been on o2 for a few years and its been fine

but we lost coverage when in devon last year

Reply to Mobile Contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen