Search the forum,

Discuss Mixing wetroom products? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

RichN

-
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've managed to get an Aqua4ma linear shower tray for a very good price, but am now looking at the rest of the panels to make up the system for a wetroom. However the price of the panels are nuts, about £50 a pop for a 1200x800 panel at 19mm thick to match the tray height. Im wondering if theres any problems with either
A; Using something like Knauff aquapanel or Jackoboard for the floors and walls instead and bonding the edges. However im unsure how the Aqua4ma UPVC panels would bond to the aquapanel?
Or B; use MR plasterboard and just tank the whole lot?

Both options are going to be about half the price of buying the full Aqua4ma kit.

Or is there something im forgetting and its worth just splashing out on the full kit?

Thanks in advance
Rich

Reply to Mixing wetroom products? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen