Search the forum,

Discuss Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com! in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
bells.jpg

Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com!

It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com!

2024 is fast approaching and with only a few days left until the man in the red suit appears we wanted to take this moment to wish you all a very very Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for your support during 2023 and we hope that 2024 is prosperous and healthy for you!

barice.jpg

If you want to advertise your business with Google Adwords on TilersForums.com, you can click here and receive £400 free credit towards your campaign. These instructions are the same on all our forums.

Merry Christmas!

christmas forums tiling

Reply to Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com! in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen