Search the forum,

Discuss Marking tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Whats the best thing for marking tiles for cutting. I use a pencil for natural stone, a bercol pen which is like a felt tip but if you leave the lid off for a long time it dosent dry out for ceramic tiles...What do you use?

D

Droopy

Same here. Berol for glazeld Ceramic, pencil for Stone , Porc' and Matt fiished Ceramic.
I also use a wax pencil/China Marker fo dark ceramic where it's hard to see the blue ink of the Berol.

H

hillhead

yeah ,2H,3H pencils,berol and china pencil for wet saw work.
Had lovely 20mm thick marble through wet saw yesterday and just used 2H pencil,done well.
:thumbsup:

Reply to Marking tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen