Search the forum,

Discuss Marcrist PG850 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

derekdickinson

HI I am looking to purchase this set along with a 115mm hole cutter and one of your sponges, can you give me an idea of total cost, and where I can purchase these, I've noticed there are some "bigboy" savings to be had.. Ta Derek.

At £49.99 (£7.15 a drill) our set is great value for money

If you were to buy the kit described in this thread then you would spend

£436.01* to get the 6mm the 8mm a single 16mnm a single 30mm and a single 40mm

*Source tradetiler.

As well as the initial set up costs of £436.01 to use the system you also have to connect up a continuous water feed. This is obviously additional effort as well as restrictive.

sponge4.jpg

Our kits can be cooled with a simple wet sponge which everyone has access to and has the additional advantage of
1) Eliminating dust exposure for the installer.
2) Containing the dust reducing the time to clear up.

Three other things to to consider

1) We have the largest collection of sizes (37 sizes to be exact) compared to 13.
2) We have the biggest tile drill sizes. 85mm 90mm 95mm 100mm 105mm 110mm 115mm 120mm 125mmwhich are NOT available
3) If your investment was stolen (hope it never happens - but it does) then it will cost you £872.02 because you have to replace it.

As a consumer you have the right to make your own purchases but we think we have the best solution !

lauren17.jpg

And we have the best staff !

A

Aston

the marcrist are imo the best and well worth the money..if you look at how many holes they cut for the cost, then they work out very inexpensive long term.

i tend to set a fee for each job to cover their use. it enables me to price lower than a budget set of drills which works out good for the customer and me...

i have 356 drills too and as stated above, their larger diameter hole cutters are great value and do a great job!!

marcrist need to launch a few more sizes imo if thier reading! 365 drills definately have the better staff tho...!

D

Deleted member 1779

Hi yes the large cores are working out at £29.99 with the discount

BIGBOY
!
125g.jpg

large_tile_drill.jpg

If purchased in conjunction with the Bathroom Fitters Kit which retails at £49.99
which is the equivalent of £7.15 per drill.

Yes we carry a comprehensive range of sizes giving you more choice which enables us to pick up a lot of installers who are initially sceptical about our gear and then once tried the majority stay with us.

That code again for the big cores is BIGBOY !

And to get the deal just logon to the main website and type the code into the box when promted on the screens...

Fast Link

B

borgie

you can't get better than Marcrist! They are the best and good value for the money and look good too!

D

derekdickinson

Hi Borgie, thanks for replying, "what about Porsadrill it gets a lot of quality press, I havent bought anything yet? but I am going to do so next week, you may have the deciding vote, or may just add to the confusion lol cheers again mate:20::20:

Reaction score
Hi Borgie, thanks for replying, "what about Porsadrill it gets a lot of quality press, I havent bought anything yet? but I am going to do so next week, you may have the deciding vote, or may just add to the confusion lol cheers again mate

Hi DD mate - I started this thread and am therefore a big fan of the PG850:thumbsup: However I must also make it clear that I have not tried Richards Porsadrill products which do seem to get rave reports. Basically I have read the reviews and it would appear that you will get the same result out of both, but the Marcrist kit lasts longer which is obviously reflected in the initial capital cost :smilewinkgrin:
If you've never used core bits before it may be better for you to opt for the more cost effective Porsadrill gear and see what you think :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

All we can ask is that you try us once!

See if we let you down on quality, delivery or service and price...
There are now thirteen hundred people who think we make a good product!
Who are these people ?- Click here
365drills ( 1343
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
=====================

Good News on the business side of things:

1) We have been stocked [Full Range] by orbital fasteners - Check us out here !

catalogue-shot.jpg

2) We have been stock [Bathroom Kit Only] By Corgi-Direct - Check us out !

logo.gif

Stockists of PORSADRILL from 365Drills

D

derekdickinson

Hi merlecollins, Boogie and everyone else, Final decision is I'm going to purchase the Porsadrill kt along with a 115mm, but I must say I do like the Marcrist PG850 which I believe is probably the better long term kit/setup. I appreciate the initial set up costs are greater but its quite possibly a kit I cant do without.
Once again thanks to all who contributed in helping me make my decision which I believe you cant have to many tools, :lol: so I'm gonna be greedy and get both....
The good lady didnt get me anything for Christmas so she can contribute... Cheers lads and lasses..:8:

Reply to Marcrist PG850 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen