Search the forum,

Discuss Maintenance firm called NPE Maintenance, anybody heard of them? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dave l and l

had a phone call today from a property maintenance firm called npe maintenance wanting me to go and fix tiles in a local clothing store
anyone worked for them before ?
anyone worked for a property maintenance before

D

Dumbo

had a phone call today from a property maintenance firm called npe maintenance wanting me to go and fix tiles in a local clothing store
anyone worked for them before ?
anyone worked for a property maintenance before
Bet you won't get your money for 3 months if you get it

D

dave l and l

funnily enough it might by the sounds of it , had a look on internet and found a bunch of electricians talking about this company and other like it, waiting months to get paid or not getting paid at all .
will give this a miss . wast really up for job once i gave it some thought

D

Dumbo

It annoys me of these companies who Set up like the big I am offering tradesmen the crumbs of their tables when they have nothing to offer . Their only ability is to talk themselves into this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dave l and l

i have e mailed them saying i will be expecting payment before any work ,
i will let you know what they say

D

Dumbo

Firms like this who pay a month after the month you invoice in them basically use tradesmen to bankroll their business .

D

dave l and l

emailed them last night, telling money up front please. ,, they emailed me today saying that i would have to wait 30 days from end of month. but she would talk to manager and get me paid earlier once job was complete. i ended up saying thanks but no thanks...
how does this business work.,, ? i was wondering if i could just go to clothing company and deal with them directly

Reply to Maintenance firm called NPE Maintenance, anybody heard of them? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen