Search the forum,

Discuss Made me laugh and true in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
AF8F5E98-497C-4DE0-93EE-241FBC43A2AA.png

This is one of the plonkers trying to run our country

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Fellow tiler? and some other words
[automerge]1567783957[/automerge]
Fine thespian? and more bloody words

D

Dougs Third Go

the head with the brains was left on the locker room floor,,,,bloody hell, if Corbyn is the answer it must have been a damned foolish question.

T

Time's Ran Out

There needs to be a majority government again to get this country running at the top of its game.
Get rid of all these turncoat politicians who have never done a days work in their life and bring in people who represent the people.

Right what’s next ...... religion?

Reply to Made me laugh and true in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen