Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to hire - Australia wall/floor tiler work VISAs available in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Dependent on jobs - vary week to week
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Canberra, Australia
Hi all;

We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra, Australia;

Work would primarily be bathroom/kitchen renovations (however we also have multi-unit commercial buildings)

We would be willing to offer initial employment on a Temporary Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) for a probation period of 3 months, after which staff are eligible for a Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482 - 4 years) and eventually a Permanent residence VISA under the Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)

Candidates must:
  • hold a tiling NVQ as the skilled visa requires that you have begun or have completed a skills assessment, within a three year period, before VISA submission
  • Have had a minimum of 2 years in the profession
  • Provide a portfolio of works completed
  • Hold a drivers license
At this stage we have 2 positions available;

We'll obviously help people get set-up here as it is a fair hike to come to Australia

For anyone who is interested/after further details such as wage/work conditions, please contact me directly and I'll provide our details to discuss

Thanks!
Leif

A

Ali albania

I am from albania..my profession is tiler
I have 7years experience
I want work visa

M

Muhammad fiaz

I am from albania..my profession is tiler
I have 7years experience
I want work visa
I am from UK and am wishing to know about becoming a tiler in Australia please? Do tilers find work easy in Australia or do they not like the British?

Reply to Looking to hire - Australia wall/floor tiler work VISAs available in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen