Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for Geo Mosaic Brighton Border and Corner Tiles (Waxman Ceramics) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

SimonR

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi
I've purchased Geo Mosaic Brighton Pattern Tiles (GEO-351) which were sold by Waxman Tiles.
I needed 17 border (GEO 352) and 4 corner (GEO 353) to match these tiles but Waxman have discontinued these. I purchased from another company (Cornwall Tile Company) but this fell through (lost in transit I was told).
I've scoured the internet but haven't had any luck. Is there any tile stockist out there that might have them available?
Alternatively, is there an expert out there that know of any borders/corners that would match the GEO-351 (in terms of thickness, finish, colour, size etc)?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Simon

G

Graham Constable Wirral

I have the same problem. I can only suggest that you ask Waxman to do a special order for you. They have the plain white ones and the black and white.

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Hi
I've purchased Geo Mosaic Brighton Pattern Tiles (GEO-351) which were sold by Waxman Tiles.
I needed 17 border (GEO 352) and 4 corner (GEO 353) to match these tiles but Waxman have discontinued these. I purchased from another company (Cornwall Tile Company) but this fell through (lost in transit I was told).
I've scoured the internet but haven't had any luck. Is there any tile stockist out there that might have them available?
Alternatively, is there an expert out there that know of any borders/corners that would match the GEO-351 (in terms of thickness, finish, colour, size etc)?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Simon
Speak to London mosaics !they are top in this field

OP
S

SimonR

-
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I can only suggest that you ask Waxman to do a special order for you. They have the plain white ones and the black and white.
After a long search I got matching border/corner tiles from London Misaic.

Reply to Looking for Geo Mosaic Brighton Border and Corner Tiles (Waxman Ceramics) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock