Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 237
R

Radiantpaper

Re: Lookung for a decent tile cutter and any other tools.

Maybe a bit overkill looking for a manual one...lol

S

steve187

I have a tr600, old but with a new complete head, with case its good but i replaced it with a tx 700, i got from on here.

R

Radiantpaper

Hiw much you looking for it?

S

steve187

The new head is £60.00 so how does £80.00 sound, I'm travelling down to heathrow on the 14th to drop off the wife, so could meet up somewhere on route from Lincoln if it helps, would be evening time

R

Radiantpaper

Dont suppose you have a pic.

S

steve187

i'll sort one out, the cutter is stored at a friends house as i'm not working at the moment, but will get one asap

R

Radiantpaper

Yes thats fine. Thanks.

Reply to Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen