Currently reading:
Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools.

Discuss Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Re: Lookung for a decent tile cutter and any other tools.

If you are really serious about it then starter tools are not a good buy. If you don't end up liking the trade then your starter tools will not retain much resale value. However if you have some decent gear, the right buyer will give you a nice price for them.

If you do like the trade then you wont have to upgrade as soon !!

just my ten pence like

R

Radiantpaper

Re: Lookung for a decent tile cutter and any other tools.

if your just starting out i got the following
bocsh angle grinder
black and decker cordless 14v drill/driver ( one battery)
black and decker hammer drill (good for mixing)
direct power sds plus drill
£50 the lot they are what i used when started out untill i could afford to upgrade

I have everthing above except the SDS drill as a bit of a handyman. What make is the drill?

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 239

Reply to Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The grout lines are too bright, almost white. Although I used almost dry sponge to wipe off the excess...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement