Search the forum,

Discuss Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

TileTown.gif Hmmmm

G

Gazzer

As long as it works for you mate then go with it. I like to see a theme running from van sign-age through invoice header etc and business cards.

Q

Qwerty

Yes, that was one of the main reasons for doing it so the logo will be on the truck, website, cards etc etc

beanz

TF
Reaction score
if it were me id ditch that word 'solutions' .
i see it more as an IT or logistics type of description.. Plan Tec Tiling & wet room design is much better imho. i also think that the word solutions is a bit yesterday if you no what i mean. nice logo tho ;0)

How rude! Lol :D

P

PJ Tiling

I got a mate of mine to knock this up, looks great on my business cards and stationary etc. I'm thinking about getting my van sign written

God knows why 2 images

Attachments

• PJ_Tiling_original.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Business card 2.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
  • new small.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

Hard to get a good logo that doesn't look like every other tilers although that one looks nice and simple blocko.

Was playing about with a few and then my graphic designer mate told me not to bother, clean text and a nice font is all you need. The more info you have on your signwriting/advertisements then the more info that is lost.

Reply to Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen