Currently reading:
Logo

Discuss Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Decided it was time for a business logo, so had a play around and have finally settled on this.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360655419.760725.jpg

Thoughts?

Q

Qwerty

I never bothered either Neale, but was starting to find that customers could remember my competitions logo's rather than their names! Only cost me a few notes so not mega bucks. Looks far better on the top of all of my invoices, receipts etc. I see you use a similar blue in the title on your website! I did initially have the grey & orange as per the Schluter logo, but decided against this.

Reply to Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement