Search the forum,

Discuss Laying quartz Tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

grouted with epoxy is a state secret?
of what use is forum?
I, every evening I see trends that have nothing to do with my work, just missing the trend, "what kind of uses at work underpants", then I read everything.
when there is an interesting trend, which serves many tilers, (myself included), what happens?
private conversation ......
as Italians in the 70s, when they came to work in the UK and did not want to see how you got the job done.

Reply to Laying quartz Tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen