Discuss Laura Ashley Mr Jones Charcoal 498 x 498 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Toplad

-
Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping someone can help, I'm two tiles short to finishing my bathroom, just need two of the above or pack of 5

Getting a load of grieve from the wife about messing this up and not having enough tiles, how was I to know they had been discontinued I bought them months ago?

Can any kind soul point me in the right direction, I've tried all the usual places, but can't get the 498 x 498 anywhere, don't think I can face starting again with a different tiles

D

Dumbo

You can try these people, I know they purchased a load of bct tiles , that's the company who made these.
01722 421600 county tiles

Toplad

-
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately they don't have any.

I've created alerts on eBay and gumtree.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
These say they have stock

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
These tiles were discontinued for a reason. They crack when you walk on them. There always on sale on Ebay and there are some on there now 'Mr jones charcoal'.
I hope yours don't crack, but if they do, just remember it won't be your fault.
p.s. I know you have already found what you are looking for.

Reply to Laura Ashley Mr Jones Charcoal 498 x 498 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks