Search the forum,

Discuss Laura Ashley Milford Natural White LA50006 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

twinpot717

I have a discontinued tile problem ! The urgent requirement is for 3 to 4 boxes (25 in a box) of this Laura Ashley Milford Natural White 98x98mm Italian made tile - possibly available under another name ? Alternatively we can go back to square one so seeking 300+ similar - ie. textured/riven slate look matt off white finish 98x98mm wall tiles. Many thanks to those who find time to address this posting !

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Mmmm, not a good idea to post your number on open forum, plenty of nutters out there, rather let people answer you in this thread or via pm.

2cents and :welcome: to TF by the way :)

B

Bolter

I have a discontinued tile problem ! The urgent requirement is for 3 to 4 boxes (25 in a box) of this Laura Ashley Milford Natural White 98x98mm Italian made tile - possibly available under another name ? Alternatively we can go back to square one so seeking 300+ similar - ie. textured/riven slate look matt off white finish 98x98mm wall tiles. Many thanks to those who find time to address this posting !

Not quite sure what you are asking but my local stocks Laura Ashley tiles (look like Candy cheapos from the pattern on the back) and you could give them a ring to see if they stock any. They deliver anywhere in the country.

Wall tiles and floors tiles, Discounted Tiles for sale from Walls and Floors Tiles - bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, mosaic tiles, quarry tiles, ceramic tiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Laura Ashley Milford Natural White LA50006 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen