Search the forum,

Discuss Laser Levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

"quite impressive" but not very impressive :(
Victor Mildrew eat your heart out!
lol-031.gif

O

Old Mod

Here we are @JulianSidney, @LEE MAC
A little test performed just now at 1pm in the garden, bright sunlight, on a white wall!
U can see cross hairs of my old Fat Max SCL laser and the cross hairs of my new Dewalt green multiline laser. (The horizontal green line is below the black line, they were different heights.)
Second pic shows the green line extends much further than the red.
Third pic, well, conclusive proof I think.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Oh the Fat Max, 75mm from wall,
Dewalt, 790mm! :)

L

LM

A little test performed just now at 1pm in the garden, bright sunlight, on a white wall!
U can see cross hairs of my old Fat Max SCL laser and the cross hairs of my new Dewalt green multiline laser. (The horizontal green line is below the black line, they were different heights.)
View attachment 81839 View attachment 81840 View attachment 81841

Yep, there's no comparison, the green laser is much better, but you get what you pay for as the saying goes

I

Italy

View attachment 81839 View attachment 81840 View attachment 81841

invalidated test. you can not compare. stanley (sh it). with dewalt.
MY Bosch. red. to 75 cm. ago hole in wall .
I. I had no doubt. that green color. better.
but not that difference.
you want . humiliate me. ahah
sorry marc :)

Reply to Laser Levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays