Search the forum,

Discuss laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Glasnevintiling

Hey everyone gonna invest in a new laser level and i'm wondering which of these are better for tiling

DeWalt DW087K Self-Levelling Line Laser

HILTI PMP 34 PMP34 Multi Directional LASER

Any help would be really appreciated

G

Gazzer

I have the Dewalt and cant fault it. As for which is best ? I dont know as never tried the Hilti.

G

Glasnevintiling

ok cool i know the hilti is nearly double in price but i do believe you only pay for you get in this life so money is not a problem when it comes to good tools :) do you use your dewalt on floors as well or just walls ? as i am new to using lasers so just trying to get a few opinions on them as i only use a stabila level for setting out bathrooms

Reaction score
also today i when to pick up my hilti breaker it and my de-walt
drill 24v cordless broke-down on the same day hilti back repaird, serviced FREE of charge, DE-walt still waiting for them to look at it!! they say it could be another two week's just to start repair, :thumbsup:

O

ozboz

Hi. Ive had both of those levels, Hilti is the better imho, but I have had to buy a new level last week, I ve gone for Leica Lino top bit of kit, a bit more than DeWalt, lot less than Hilti, one deal on the net gives you a tripod or beam detector thrown in, (found that out after I had bought mine !! :yikes: ) check 'em out, there are some green beam ones out as well, don't really know what advantages are, but there must be something in it, any way happy hunting, Seeya Steve aka ozboz

G

Glasnevintiling

ok cool lads thanks very much for getting back to me my mind is made up hilti i guess and theres a hilti shop 5 min from my house :p

Reply to laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen