Search the forum,

Discuss laser level for brickbond wrapping in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

hi all

has anyone bought one of these or can they recommend one for roughly the ame cash

many thanks

andy

http://www.NoLinksToThis/prods/4197...l;jsessionid=L4RP5TQD423L0CSTHZOSFEY?ts=33016#

G

Gazzer

I know of a few tilers that bought this type of laser level some years back and i dont think anyone still has them.
If i have read right then to get it to project a vertical line you need to lay the unit on its side. It doesnt project horizontal and vertical at the same time. It is also the type that spins the laser light and so what you are seeing is a dot travelling around the room at up to 600 rpm.
Its your choice as its your money.

G

grumpygrouter

I haven't got one, but a self levelling laser accurate to +- 1mm sounds unbeleivable.
Thats +/-1mm over a meter Keith, that means in a worst case scenario along a 10m wall the line can be out by 20mm!

Grumpy

P

penno

You are really not going to get a decent accurate level for that price to be honest mate, i would keep hold of the £30 and save a little more.

Reaction score
Hi...I use this one, self levelling, horizontal and vertical together, I use it mainly for speed when setting out, you can spin it around the room to see exactly where the tiles and cuts go, when fixing tiles though, I use my trusty real level..Mark

http://www.NoLinksToThis/prods/7471...nd-Fix/Forge-Steel-Self-Levelling-Laser-Level

Reply to laser level for brickbond wrapping in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen