Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen photos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

looks good mate for a first time,:thumbsup::8:i noticed the above post and if i'm not mistaken it looks like your tiles are actually lining up with tha hallway?am i right or have you set this out or camera trick:smilewinkgrin:
why not do a bit of dry laying then use the rapid set?
you'd have to be real good (or lucky) for them to line up from that distance! i dont think anyone would even attempt that ( or need to)

M

Mike

a couple of string lines and it wouldn't be that hard :smilewinkgrin:
to get accuracy to within a mill or 2 in 4/5 metres would be very hard. i would just continue out from the hall and into the kitchen. piece of cake then and dead accurate

H

heathmount

Thanks for the replies guys.

The tiles in the hallway at the back of the picture are actually the old ones that haven't been lifted yet. The bathroom is round there as well and it needs gutting, old tiles lfted, floor levelled out and eventually the same tiles will flow into the whole area. I laid out with that area in mind so when I'm ready to carry on it should all be okay (fingers crossed!)

M

Mike

Thanks for the replies guys.

The tiles in the hallway at the back of the picture are actually the old ones that haven't been lifted yet. The bathroom is round there as well and it needs gutting, old tiles lfted, floor levelled out and eventually the same tiles will flow into the whole area. I laid out with that area in mind so when I'm ready to carry on it should all be okay (fingers crossed!)
Nice one, looks good and as i said earlier, i wasn't skitting:thumbsup:

Reply to Kitchen photos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen