Search the forum,

Discuss Keeping your cool. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

Forget about the "customer" and use all your positive energy on your wife and kids now. i hope your wife will be ok.

chris

S

SandyFloor

We've all had customers like that and will do again. I like to think they're victims of their own personality and are miserable inside. At least you don't live with her. Well done on keeping it together :thumbsup:

U

user123

Wow, Andrew, what few days you have had. Well done for outstanding customer service, and all the very best wishes that your wife will recover completely.

N

Noaksy

blimey, think I would have bit my togue clean in half to hold back from saying some remark if that was me, well done for keeping your cool, and as the rest hope your wife gets well soon.

DanFuzz

TF
Reaction score
One of the best little signs I've seen in a tile shop in my repping days is as follows:

'The customer is always right,
sometimes confused, rude and downright ignorant,
but always right!'

You did well sir! Hope the wifes ok.....

S

Scott

Sorry to hear your wife is unwell. I would have blown a fuse if it was me, im far more placid than i used to be but when id seen which bit of the floor it was that wouldnt have been it!

Reply to Keeping your cool. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen