Search the forum,

Discuss Just bought a Sigma. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

so dom, are you saying you cant cut porcelain tiles on a tx700? because if thats the case i have been dreaming the last 4 yrs and i must have imagined cutting porcs and i must have imagined phil hobson breaking tile after tile with his rubi in manchester and i must have imaged dave and doug, deano, pjc, tj and all the other rubi diyers on here doing the same.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I do like the banter, Rubi vs Sigma, but if using Rubi makes me DIY so be it. I have been a DIYer for 43 yrs and DIYed all over the world, on some of the biggest DIY projects ever:smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

Nahhhh!!! Its only Banter guys, this debate will run and run forever.

I dont care what cutter people use, its just a windup.

Sigma users are usually better looking than Rubi users.

A

Aston

anyway, the tile cutter is the least important thing when judging a tilers professional or diy skills.
you can cut a tile with a hand scribe and a pin hammer if needs be.

J

jay

See ED i told you your condition is contagiousness now Dave is showing sighs of the same condition :mad2::mad2::mad2:

B

Brinkley

i have both brands of cutters a good tiler will choose what is best for the job for them

A

Aston

i have both brands of cutters a good tiler will choose what is best for the job for them

well said brinkley!!! ;0) bloody sigma users causing trouble on here of a saturday night, cant you have a pint in peace without all this fighting lol ;0)

Reply to Just bought a Sigma. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen