Discuss Jolly Angle in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Has anyone got/ used a Sigma jolly angle? I am thinking of getting one. It look pretty good and quite simple, which hopefully means that it just does what it says on the tin.

O

Old Mod

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Hey Marc.
Am I right in thinking that the Montolit one you use a profiling wheel but the Sigma you just use a regular cutting blade. That would be a fair bit more cost effective if so.

O

Old Mod

Hey Marc.
Am I right in thinking that the Montolit one you use a profiling wheel but the Sigma you just use a regular cutting blade. That would be a fair bit more cost effective if so.
To the best of my knowledge Paul the sigma uses sanding pads.
The Monty uses profiling tools.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

What I should have said was polishing/grinding pads.
That's why u see the guy in the jolly angle video make 4 passes on the piece.

Reply to Jolly Angle in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay