Search the forum,

Discuss Its sooo dark!!! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Its 6.30am on Sunday morning...Its dark outside and im sitting here eating my porridge.
We are going out cycling at 7am...I do think i am mad..:lol:

S

Stewart

Just back from a 10k run and a sauna. Now I'm gonna watch F1 on sky plus while having breakfast. Best time of the year, with the dark mornings, I love it......

M

mikethetile

you must be mad

looking after chelle today as she has a really bad dose of flu

and it is bad, I had to have the dr out, I thouht I was going to lose her

shes better today but still very rough

M

mikethetile

thanks Lads

shes a lot brighter today, shes up and doing a jigsaw

gave me a bit of a fright though, silly mare thinks shes going to work tommorrow, ive got news for her

D

Deleted member 9966

sorry to hear that Chelle is so poorly Mike. it really knocks you about when you've been so fit and well for so long. never ending tunnel with no light at the end.

i decided not to go out early on the bikes this morning. so we watched the F1, then went to the supermarket and then went out on the bikes negotiating all the bloated people who had just eaten lunch :lol: glad we went out, needed the fressh air.

Reply to Its sooo dark!!! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen