Search the forum,

Discuss Is Your Van Sign Written? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
by sign writing your van it can be classed as customising and has to be declared to your insurer and can add a lot to your insurance costs so my vans are plain but am getting magnetic signs for when we are at the customers house.
Mods, mines got side bars, alloys, side door window, rear spoiler, fully lined inside with a fabric...! All modifications to original, bought for mountain biking and for work. Not the best decision, pain to insure last year, but when it came for renewal I took full business insurance, sign writing, front, rear and sides and it reduced by £50. doesn't figure.

sign writing may add credibility if you want new customers.
Repeat custom comes though, regardless of sign writing on vans.
It's another form of advertising all said and done.

Even though I don't advertise at all and my van is blank, I still have my shirts embroidered.
I think my shirts look good, so if you want your vans sign-written: more power to you!

Good point! You need to be doing the work right to get repeat business and recommendations. I am just about to get a sweatshirt and some t shirts logo'd - might get a kilt as i am the Highland Tiler! ;)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
sign writing may add credibility if you want new customers.
Repeat custom comes though, regardless of sign writing on vans.
It's another form of advertising all said and done.

Even though I don't advertise at all and my van is blank, I still have my shirts embroidered.
I think my shirts look good, so if you want your vans sign-written: more power to you!
I'd picked up a job yesterday from someone who'd seen my tops that I'd had done up. Happy days

Reply to Is Your Van Sign Written? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen