Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Is Your Van Sign Written? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

Peugeot partner, been sign written a year and had first call of it this week..my insurance was cancelled by Privelige cuz of sign writing! Can't suss out how to alter the clock on the dash so am always an hour infront during the winter, feels like I'm always working later than I actually am ;)

O

One Day

63 plate Transit Connect LWB. I had it sign written but got too many phone calls from price-merchants.
Now it's bare - the phone calls have stopped and I can drive more "assertively"!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Peugeot partner, been sign written a year and had first call of it this week..my insurance was cancelled by Privelige cuz of sign writing! Can't suss out how to alter the clock on the dash so am always an hour infront during the winter, feels like I'm always working later than I actually am ;)
Aaahhh aahhhh so thats why you don't start until 9.30 (on a good day ) ;)

W

waynef

so its quite split on being sign written or not would you say it brings in work. for example outside a customers house people taking down the details. I had a landscape gardener do some work and he put an A board outside my house has anyone used that tactic?

J

Just Rizzle

any of you guys got a dash cam ?
had a bunch of num nuts messing about in front of me durham way on sat morning trying to line me up for a rear shunt till I pointed to the camera they soon shot off

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ash-wolves

'60 plate white transit, considering getting it sign written, a little unsure tho As I'm In need of a solid looking logo.

1 thing I hate seeing is the ' no job too small' tag line

Reply to Is Your Van Sign Written? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks