Currently reading:
Introduction, just completed an Able Skills tiling course

Discuss Introduction, just completed an Able Skills tiling course in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Welcome to the forum Mitchell, please leave some feedback for them here: Able Skills Tiling Courses | Tilers Forums - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/able-skills-tiling-courses.9519/

You looking to go full time or work with an existing company?
Thanks Dan, I will do 👍

I currently live in France, doing refurb work. I cover most things except plumbing and until now, tiling. Hoping to get some practice in on my place and then take on some tiling work 🤞 I've become obsessed with it 😂

Oooo in one of those fancy castles that people do up on the telly (over here at least)? You must do some before and after shots whenever you do some tiling and add them to the forum. :) we love a good before and after thread. :)
I'm afraid I haven't picked up any castle work just yet. So far it has been mostly stone houses, where nothing is plumb, level or square 😂
I will definitely do a before and after thread, will be good to get some critiques of my work!

I have to echo we do love a good before an after thread!! Did you enjoy the course?
Hi Lou, I'm glad it is not just me, I've been taking loads of before and after photos of my whole house, the wife says I have issues 😅
I absolutely loved the course! I had never even touched a tile before and by the end of day 2, I was knee deep in tiling. The instructor, Ryan, is a top bloke, really knows his craft and imparts his knowledge really well 👌

Reply to Introduction, just completed an Able Skills tiling course in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement