Search the forum,

Discuss If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

If it wasnt for Tilers Forums there i are things i wouldnt know or tools i wouldnt have never known available.
For me, i wouldnt have know about the Fein machine.

My dad was all excited this morning when he announced he had seen the mother of all Rubi cutters....The mighty TX900 !!! he felt a little less excited when i told him about the TX1200 :lol:

When he asked how i knew so much i said about the forums it was then i realised how much info is available here. Tilers Forums is the Encyclopedia of the Tiling world.... So ...The question is

If it wasnt for Tilers Forums...(insert your part here)

D

doug boardley

loads of stuff I've learned since coming on TF, the substrate/weight issues being one of the most enlightening, nice to have the back up ammo to show customers:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

Never, Neale, and I just hope that I never get to the stage that I think there's nowt left to learn:thumbsup:

U

user123

I would have never known about the NETT course and would most likely have wasted fortunes on wrong adhesives and grouts AND made a right royal mess of things! And not got to know a whole bunch of loveable weirdos! :lol:

N

nickj

I might be trying my luck on with the Mrs then typing this message....

Should probably also add that I never also would have learnt as much about different substrates, adhesives and tips as well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

............. I wouldn't be able to share and learn so much!

Even after 35 years this trade still excites me.
Every 1/2/3 days is something new - so many tiles, so many designs,and so many 'happy' customers - apart from that xxxer a couple of weeks ago.
Still it keeps you on your toes.:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

T

Time's Ran Out

you didn't miss a sensor probe too did you John:lol:

No it was all about trust Doug - Had a metal thresh to put on a tile/door edge and the job was complete. Customer witheld £100 till it was done citing 'you may not come back' - I lost it I'am afraid, was tempted to let him keep it and not bother with the thresh. In the end did it, got paid, but wouldn't work for them again -TRUST!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Timeless John.

H

hillhead

and not to forget all the great folk on here!!! we would never have met,even if it's online

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I wouldn't have anyone to talk to :D

Attachments

• ILoveMyComputer.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 15

Reply to If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen