Search the forum,

Discuss Homebase discontinued tiles wanted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

alileo

Hi
I am looking for discontinued Homebase Rush Latte tiles 25 x 40cm
Any ammount would be welcomed
Thank you
Alison

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. Have you got a picture we can see? Also, have you contacted homebase to see if any of there stores have any old stock?

A

alileo

Welcome along to TF. Have you got a picture we can see? Also, have you contacted homebase to see if any of there stores have any old stock?
Thanks
I have been trying to contact Homebase all day but it is constantly engaged. I will try again tomorrow
I will upload a picture soon,but they are the same size & pattern as "Willow" tiles, think they're by BCT. I have got samples of Beige & Neutral (no match ) & ii am waiting for a sample of cream .
(Will get that picture done now)

A

alileo

No luck with Homebase none of their stores have them
Having problems uploading photo
Not my day!!

A

alileo

Hi again
They are made by Cornite for Homebase
Think they are something to do with BCT
Still waiting for sample to see if i can match them up

A

alileo

i have found a barcode & presumably batch no
They are
Hope that helps
Still having trouble up loading picture when i go to box saying upload it dissappears
Will keep trying

Attachments

• PICT0216.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 28
A

alileo

Still searching for tiles.
Exhausted most avenues
Please tip out your garages, sheds, cupboards ,anything, there must be some somewhere
Thanks for looking

Reply to Homebase discontinued tiles wanted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Bisazza Mariolina, which was discontinued
Hi, I am looking for one box of Bisazza Mariolina, which unfortunately, was discontinued. Any...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a tile that may be discontinued. But the box says MONOCOTTURE IN PASTA BIANCA...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile looking for this tile
I am looking for 8 inch square ceramic tiles made by tilepak sold by homebase in the 90s the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen