Search the forum,

Discuss hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alex_winsford1

Hey guys my names alex i live in winsford, cheshire, looking to pursue a new career in plastering, maybe tiling aswell. Anyone reccomend any course's near my area???

D

Deleted member 9966

:welcome: Alex

have you registered at our Plastering Forum too? Plasterers Forum there will be loads of info and help there about plastering and courses.

and no doubt a few of our members will pop along and point you in the right direction about tiling courses too.

hope you enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

I

Ian

Welcome along to the forum. There is a course review section on the forum, have a read through what other people think and decide from there, don't base your decision on a course that is close to home, it's worth travelling for the best course. Heres a link Tiling Courses Feedback

D

diamondtiling

Hi Alex, I spoke to you earlier today, glad you took my advice and joined the forum, you will get all the help you need here.

:thumbsup:

A

Alex_winsford1

Thankyou to all those saying hello and welcome and those who provided some advice much appriecative

D

Deleted member 9966

do i have to register a new account for every forum???

yes, if you're joining any of our sister forums - plastering, plumbing, electrical - then you will need to register with each one separately. But you can use the same account name you've registered here with :thumbsup:

Reply to hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen