Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, and opinions needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sengaul

Hello all

I cant remember if i have posted to introduce myself and say hi so i thought i'd do it again.........or for the first time.

I'm looking forward to reading through the forums and picking up some useful tips.

I do have a question.......well more asking for peoples oppinion. I've been asked to put in a shower cubicle for someone and they have asked if i would also re-do the floor. Initially they wanted to do it all in tiles, but now they have decided that they would like it done using Multipanel tilepanels and Multipanel twinfloor floor panels, now i would prefer to do this room using proper tiles.....for the experience and more importantly the finished look, but they are pretty adamant.

I was just wandering if anyone has used these before and any problems or oppinions on them. I've looked at the site for them and looks very straight forward.

Hope i've posted this in the right forum, my apologies if i haven't.

Thanks people.

W

White Room

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

Don't know if these wear the same sheet but the other halfs mother had somethink similar put in, they looked rank IMO

S

Scott

Hi

I think these are similar to mermaid shower panels but tile effect embossed panels instead of marble or stone effects. Not my cup of tea and to be honest nothing remotely like tiling.

I have fitted mermaid and other manufactureres panels. More carpentry than anything else. Never put anything like it on the floor though

HTH

F

faithhealer

Welcome Sengaul. Multi Panel are made by grant westfield and are at least the top end of 'wet wall', being 11mm thick . Sealing the 'edging joints' is where you have to be careful. The floor is just a flash laminate floor, wouldn't try to lay it unless every thing is 'out'! Expensive if you cut or drill a hole in the wrong place!

Reply to Hi, and opinions needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen