Search the forum,

Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Being a plumber, the pro tilers on here will start by jumping down your throat and tell you to leave it to the pro's. Plumbers are not exclusive...... they also attack builders and chippy's...... actually anyone who's not a tiler, so don't take it personally. But after you realise that you can bribe them with a decent brekky delivered via Just Eat (other online takeaways are available) on a cold and windy morning, they'll be your best friend for life and may actually give you the sound advise you seek.

Seriously though, this forum will teach you so much more than any tiling course can offer. I'm no tiler either (and have the bite marks to prove it ;))but have learn't masses in the short while i've been here.

T

Tile Shop

depends on where they are..... but doable ;)

We got a couple round here that get used and abused on a daily basis for my own gluttony :)

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen