Currently reading:
Grey Adhesive with light grey tiles?

Discuss Grey Adhesive with light grey tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

richardbell81

Hi all,

Will I be ok using grey adhesive (Mapei Keraflex Maxi grey) to fix 10mm thick light-medium grey porcelain floor tiles? I will be using ultracolour plus 112 medium grey grout which is pretty much the same colour as the tiles. I obviously want to avoid any shadowing but i've been reading that white adhesive is better for lighter tiles and wondered if this applied in my case! I've attached a pic to show the tiles, any advice appreciated!

Attachments

• grey-tiles.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 128

Reply to Grey Adhesive with light grey tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.