Search the forum,

Discuss Great job!. I recommend my tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MarieW

Hi, 5 months or so ago i had to quickly change plans as the person i hired was erm, not great (and not a tiler by trade). Went on here, had lots of nice replies.

OH decided to do most himself but leave tiling to the pros. Therefore hired Fred (real name Simon) on here who did a fab job - tiling looks great and he was purely professional! did work in time he said, and had lots of good advice on what grout etc to use. i've attached one pre-bathroom re-vamp so you can see what it used to be like.

unfortunately only a facebook link as i don't know how to link to anything else but you should be able to flick through them from this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246683&id=536280750&l=ae8a3cd0a7

pleased with how it's turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

studio 43

Hi Mosaic Girl,

Being a Mosaic artist you may appreciated my problem, I am looking everywhere for
clear fibre mesh, i have always got it through Mapei, but they have changed it to bright
blue colour, and i need it clear so that i can see the designs, when mosaicing, more so
with childrens projects.

Can you please advise me, i would be so grateful, do you know anywhere i can get it.

G

Gazzer

Hi Mosaic Girl,

Being a Mosaic artist you may appreciated my problem, I am looking everywhere for
clear fibre mesh, i have always got it through Mapei, but they have changed it to bright
blue colour, and i need it clear so that i can see the designs, when mosaicing, more so
with childrens projects.

Can you please advise me, i would be so grateful, do you know anywhere i can get it.

I think you may be better sending a private message !

D

DHTiling

Hi Mosaic Girl,

with childrens projects.

Check the thread that you asked the original question in.. Gisela did reply to it..

Reply to Great job!. I recommend my tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.