Search the forum,

Discuss Great job!. I recommend my tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MarieW

Hi, 5 months or so ago i had to quickly change plans as the person i hired was erm, not great (and not a tiler by trade). Went on here, had lots of nice replies.

OH decided to do most himself but leave tiling to the pros. Therefore hired Fred (real name Simon) on here who did a fab job - tiling looks great and he was purely professional! did work in time he said, and had lots of good advice on what grout etc to use. i've attached one pre-bathroom re-vamp so you can see what it used to be like.

unfortunately only a facebook link as i don't know how to link to anything else but you should be able to flick through them from this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246683&id=536280750&l=ae8a3cd0a7

pleased with how it's turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

re: Great job!. I recommend my tiler

Looks a top job.. Thanks for sharing these and popping back on to say thanks to a tilers forums member..

Well done simon.. nice job mate..:thumbsup:

Reply to Great job!. I recommend my tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen