Search the forum,

Discuss granfix self--priming addy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

granfix MULTIFIX has been out for a few years now which is a self priming ready tubbed flexible adhesive, suitable for power showers etc!
Is this the one you are on about gooner or have they brought out more that are self priming??

D

diamondtiling

Yes its a tubbed addy, I have used it when it was first launched and I used it..........

once. Never again.

:mad2::mad2:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know that the company I work for are developing self curing concrete.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I Know Kerakol do some bagged addys that say they don't need a primer but they are not really self priming. Benfer also do one for anhydrites that say no primer needed. Forbo used to but it never worked so they withdrew it - or so I am told

S

Sean fsy

This is rubbish addy, know 2 people who have had tiles fall onto their heads with this stuff!!! and me!!! when they complained the company side that it should only be applied where the depth of addy should not exceed 3mm! or it takes weeks to 'go off'. i now use the bal pda primer as a matter of course.

Reply to granfix self--priming addy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen